Thursday, October 27, 2011

My birthday haul

Hi you guys so it was recently my 22nd birthday :) October 8th to be exact. and my family did a little get together nothin big. to be honest i wasn't expecting no presents or anything like that. but i did nothin to big though. so i havent done a video of this because i have been sick  but hopefully any day now ill do a video. so imma show you some pictures and if you would like any reviews on these products let me now. 


So the thing that got me invited more excited was that i recieved 2 gift cards from Ulta :) i have never been so i was super excited!


i have been wanting some butter london nail polish and it was a great opportunity!



Opi breast cancer awareness pink shatter


I been dying to try some Nyx stuff and i fnally got my hands on some things :)





My shoes i bought myself :) i love them i been dying to find some shoes like these and they were perfect!


The palatte i bought at Ulta perfect and you can do so many things with this!






I also bought myself my ipod well my parents put like more then half as their birthday present!! so happy with it. and i totally forgot to take a picture of it but im sure alot of you know how it looks like! 


thanks for reading and i hope you guys enjoy! 


check out my youtube. 
youtube.com/BeautiiEjunKiiE